Here's Idol sa Kusina Recipe for Episode 95 / June 2 - MINI CINNAMON ROLLS
MINI CINNAMON ROLLS
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 7/8 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/3 tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 7/8 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/3 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/8 cup milk
- 1/4 cup peanuts, crushed
- 1. For the filling, in a small bowl combine softened butter, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- 2. In a large bowl mix together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- 3. Add in softened butter.
- 4. Stir in milk to form a soft dough.
- 5. Roll out dough on a lightly floured into a rectangle about 1/4 inch thick.
- 6. Spread the remaining filling on the rolled out dough.
- 7. Roll up the rectangle, with a sharp knife slice into small rolls. bake fro 20 to 25min at 400F.
- 8. For glaze, combine powdered sugar nuts and milk in a small bowl and stir until smooth.
- 9. Once rolls are finished, drizzle on glaze and serve warm.