Here's Idol sa Kusina Recipe for Episode 84 / March 17 - ADOBONG PUSIT SA GATA
ADOBONG PUSIT SA GATA
- 400g baby squid, cleaned and ink separated
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 stalks of spring onions
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 pcs. labuyo
- 1 cup cornstarch
- oil for deep frying
- cilantro for garnish
- 1. Put squid in a pot with all the ingredients.
- 2. Cook over low heat until squid is tender. Adjust seasoning to your preference.
- 3. Remove squid when done and dredge in cornstarch.
- 4. Deep fry and set aside.
- 5. Meanwhile, let the sauce simmer until reduced and serve on the side.
- 4. Garnish with cilantro and serve hot with steamed rice.